- What Is The Duration Of The Project? The project is anticipated to be completed by end of 2020.
- Can Anyone Participate In This Project? Yes, this is a community-input driven process and the outcome and future recommendations will be driven by the needs and vision articulated by the community members.
- How Do I Participate In The Process? Through the Home Page and Key Events page, you can provide open-ended suggestions, respond to the online survey, know the dates for open public meetings and even share feedback through social media.
- Who Is Responsible For This Plan? Activitas, a landscape architecture and civil engineering firm based in Dedham, MA is leading the projected and is supported by PROS Consulting, INC, a national parks and recreation management consulting firm based in Indianapolis, IN along with ETC Institute, a firm specializing in Statistically-Valid Survey Needs Assessment.
- Where Can I Find Information For The Project? Project information including key meeting dates, completed technical reports and final documents will be made available to the community through this project website – www.bristolparksplan2020.com
What is #BristolParksPlan2020?
We are using this website and the hashtag #BristolParksPlan2020, we want to give you an online platform to share you wants, needs and vision for the future of Bristol’s Parks, Recreation, Youth and Community Services. In addition, we want to ensure you are fully aware of the plan’s progress and can review and see all our findings, technical analysis and recommendations as they are developed.
By tagging your social media posts with #BristolParksPlan2020, we will be aggregating your ideas and expand the reach of our input beyond the in-person input mediums.